Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Decency

GOT THAT NEW DEFAULT PIC ON THE BLOG. ha! anyways... Got to damn lazy to post yesterday. The weather has been so damn gloomy lately.. i know i've said that numerous times but oh well! Taco Tuesday yesterday like always. Finishing up on my last bit of school work i can possibly finish. i have 13 more days left till summer! Thank the lord. Anyways after that, went to the thrift store, woooo picked up some real fresh shit. and random fact.. my dog is horny.. :[ cody that is.. and coco is uninterested. Anyways, after that on the way home, picked up my 3 favorite magazines, and luckily, ALL THREE WERE THERE!. got me that supreme towel, some bape stickers, and 2 BBC keychains. Today weds. BLAH! finally glad there was a decent sky shot with decent clouds. I hate the plain ol` sky, well i'd at least like it if it had some flavor to it once in a while like today, or have shades of purple or something.. and my car.. giving up on. random shot of the bumpers. oh and a little appreciation for flowers . lol NO HOMOoption 2 is cool and smart.

Decency

Piggys Brothers

no homo.

No comments: