Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Photography Block

"I worry that if I try to force it, then it will start to feel more like an obligation or a job than something that I actually enjoy."

www.myspace.com/ryanskeet
for more updated pictures!

I should really learn how to update on a daily bases, because all of these days just keep adding
up and i can barely keep up with them when i blog. Usually why i let the pictures speak for themselves 90% of the time.

I stopped working a couple weeks ago so my wallets been more than empty for a good week or so. :[ I've been trying to save up for a new lense, but when $ is in the pocket it doesnt stay there for long.

Finally got my macbook PRO :]

Yesterday's adventure mainly consisted of.. a random visit from a old homie and his homie. Grabbed a nice sesh. One of the last times though. Bummed around the house for a good while. Headed over to the village with Josh & Sean fienin` some L&L. That september special OH GOD DAMN! then after.. met up with Derrick havent seen that guy since.. i dont know i GRADUATED! Went out for a night ride in San Dimas. etc etc. Back to the village
AGAIN! ahh.. then went to John's house for Spam Musubi's. OH! and on the way back
from the village.. made a quick stop on the freeway!

&so much more..

OH &
ONE LAST TRY! :]]

mac$tar
Dusty

"key to my heart"
cornyyyyy hah

Thank god for this awkward weather

awkward weather = beautiful skys

Empty Bay


Relaxation

Super Cock

Rav


Loungin`

:]

Derrick Gerlach

Tommy Freeway

spontaneous

FIN!

No comments: