Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sup,BEST!

and the days continue.. 
after the best weekend ever!
to now..
unfortunately my whole 96% just down graded
so much for testing out.
3 more weeks of school left!!
and next thursday thanksgiving break! :]
man oh man I CANT WAIT!
take all this stress off my back
finally put my pedals.
searching and waiting for a new... SOON!
fires have seemed to be calming down in our area
for the most part.. 
the air was polluted & we still went for a ride..
good thing we didn't go far
and first time @ flamebroiler
so i guess it all makes up for it.
and after a dreaded 5 days..
my reservation was granted!
supreme blanket!
and whats better than a jap mag & supreme goodies?
naked Japanese girls
and to top all aspects of the asian treats.
my girlfriend brought me sushi!
what more can you really ask for..
we all have to eat!
lovelovelovelovelovelovelove.


Hammertime
The Chop Shop
Fuckin tool
Daft
THE WORKS!
Look down
Look up
Candid ass motha fucka
bop bop
Frank & Marvyn 
im a cheap bastard :]
mmhmm
Blanket!
Cover youre eyes children.
BEST!<3

FUCK SCHOOL!
to good to be true.
knocked on wood.
i hate superstitions.


!!!

No comments: