Monday, December 22, 2008

Winterbreak

Its the season..
&its always the best/my favorite one
the thing i realized with my group of friends is that..
we dont hang out every single day
parts of us do
some of us are in relationships now
and some arent..
but when the time to gather together comes
everything just feels right

This weather has me do nothing but
eat, cuddle, movies, soup, brawl & bike
yes bike.. in this extremely cold weather
i love my girlfriend ronylyn monis
even though she was mia this whole weekend
fuck a job tho!

funny thing about this christmas
it didnt feel so "christmasy"
other than my friends @ least..
no christmas tree, its just going to consist of my family @ home
ah well. its better than nothing!

Nothing stronger
Teasin me @ the end of the night
*arent they so cute :P
Did the job
!
Girls
more girls
Dont ever play the girl in red
&more girls
&then theres trish & andre !
and some more girl shots..
!
Sosh Jerate
Frank the tank
Tongue steez
Hevon Do
New rim steez! :]
*cute face* no homo
Do the Dew
!
!
And some misc stuff happened to
yesterday went to brea with Devon, Marvyn, & Anthony
stopped by 2wheeler & the mall
saw Alyssa Ramirez woowoo
&bike to the village - ubas's house
&a perfect way to end the night..
my hub or cog is stripped.. 
so no riding till i get it fixed

good day

No comments: