Monday, March 30, 2009

BMFL

Badlands
its been over a year
since ive been here
and nothings change, but
less graffiti, which kind of
disappointed me.. its
all that bullshit nonsense now.
So anyways left around 1 something
met up with Josh, Frank, & Marvyn
ended up being posted @ 1$ boba
(even if they aren't anymore!)
Finally got a magazine!
I've been long over due.
Then scooped up Kimbo from school.
And on our way we were..
What was weird was that I kept
Having flashbacks of when i used to go
W/e so we parked and did our thing
Pictures i guess will cover up for
The rest of my talking.

Marvyn.
Photobucket

Guess
Photobucket

Who?
Photobucket

Kachow!
Photobucket

The Hub
Photobucket

Crossing the border.
Photobucket

MM MM
Photobucket

Quick flick.
Photobucket

Down we go
Photobucket

The opposite way stretches for another 5+ miles.
Photobucket

Pipe seekin
PhotobucketP

Settled
Photobucket

Good thing i stopped long time ago..
Photobucket

K. Frank
Photobucket

Pitted
Photobucket

I was better before..
Photobucket

Oh hello pipe.
Photobucket

Sosh
Photobucket

Aarvyn
Photobucket

This angle is wild..
Photobucket

Favorite shot of the day.
Photobucket

Up
Photobucket

Wheres Kimbo?
Photobucket

Reading
Photobucket

Kimbo
Photobucket

Marvyn
Photobucket

No homo
Photobucket

Josh
Photobucket

"Did you get it!?"
Photobucket

Ms Peggy
Photobucket

!
Photobucket

!
Photobucket

Kickflip
Photobucket

Dirty
Photobucket

Wall is killer
Photobucket

On top
Photobucket

Bad posture?
Photobucket

Skippy
Photobucket

Look closer..
Photobucket

:]
Photobucket

Only you josh.. hahah
Photobucket

2nd favorite.
Photobucket

Blue beetle 
Photobucket

Rony's robots :]
Photobucket

Up there forsure.
Photobucket

Pacman
Photobucket

Josh
Photobucket

Love
Photobucket

Oh you didn't hear we're Mr. & Mrs. CHINS
Photobucket

Kimbo.
Photobucket

Some random sled.
Photobucket

Frank
Photobucket

WEEZZZZZEEEE! 
Photobucket

On the way back.
Photobucket

Till we meet again.
Photobucket

My old 07' pieces..
Photobucket

I was definitely better before.
Photobucket

Anyways, with a long days work
It's my fourth day being sick
I hope it ends soon.
I still find it weird how
I'm find myself doing all the things
I used to do. Who knows
Maybe we'll go to the falls sometime soon..

Overall
Today was a good day.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

honored to be on your blog! ha
my favorite part was the "oh you didnt hear we're mr and mrs chins" shits cuuuuuute (((: