Sunday, April 26, 2009

CHYEA!

Photobucket

Spent the past couple days cleaning up and being a bedhead all day. School has forsure burned out all my energy, and it's barely the third week.. and I thought this quarter was going to be smooth.. anywho, Friday finally came around, and it was my anniversary with Ronylyn! and Paula's birthday dinner. Boiling Crab at Joeseph's house. Was definitely something very unexpected, but it turned out alot better than I expected. It was really nice seeing everyone again, even though its been forever, it was fun. Crawfish, Shrimp, Fries, Spoons, and Egyptian War. All of it = Messy.
"ain't nothin but a gangsta party, party,"
And a gangsta party it was. First impressions are key! But damn, something I've come to learn, is that no matter where your at when your with good vibes, everything is good vibes. Especially with the homies. Midnight snacks, should cut it out sometime soon. Oh and I can't wait to finish.

No comments: