Friday, May 1, 2009

KOGI PT2!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Unexpected forsure, so i get out of my 12 o`clock class around 1, try to make my '1:40' early train and right when i walk outside of campus, i noticed a taco truck, with a line.. and i kept telling myself.. no way its here! aha, so in my mind i thought i had to ditch it to reach my early train.. so i go to the train station to find out that i get there at 1:20 and the early train leaves at 1:15... so I call Ronylyn telling her the news.. she decides to come pick me up, and so I go back to wait for KOGI! I wait there.. for an hour or so, and to find out they ran out of short rib, AND on top of that.. served limited amounts of foods.. for instance.. One $5 item, or 3 tacos... Whatever though, walked out with something @ least :/

No comments: