Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sometimes..

You have to deal with some bad
to end up with something good.
Missed the Kaws show last night
But theres always other nights i can make up for it.
& like i said.. good came along my way
I woke up unusually early this morning
Remembering that i had something planned
Headed over to Costa Mesa
Went there with no cash but shit to sell.
Ended up gaining $112 store credit.
Pictures will speak for themselves.
It's only around 2pm
& that was just my morning
Wonder what else is in store for today...


Exploring by themselves :[
Photobucket

Got me my $112
Photobucket

`06 Ballistic Nylon Sk8 Hi
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Chukka Del Barco LX
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I grew out of the sneaker game long time ago
But from time to time
I always find myself stumbling on something
I can't pass up.
I wear w/e the fuck i like.
Also included links this time
So if you want more stuff to read
& Find out click em!
Now that was a GoodMorning i didnt expect.
Finally the rain stopped!
But i haven't got much riding done
That'll all change.


LETS CRUISE



post script:
Eventually hope to get these

toki toki toki toki

No comments: