Monday, February 9, 2009

Title Schmitle

It gets hard trying to find a clever title
all the time.. even if they are usually one word.
I try to not watch tv so damn much..
but i can't help it.
Sunday line up is probably my favorite so far.
(Rob Dyrdeks Fantasy Factory, College Humor, Nitro Circus, Hows Your News?)
Pretty productive day today.
Homework & more homework.
@ least it'll save my usual Weds of pure stress.
la la la..

So blue for you
Photobucket
Drip drop
Photobucket
Ripples
Photobucket
Man on the moon
Photobucket
!
Photobucket

& a nice cup of hot coco
would be the best way to end
this freezing night.
& im one step closer to moving into my 'new' room


laters.

1 comment:

Marielle Loreto said...

dude srsly
i was excited for 2 comments
ahhahaha


and i think my bro has that sigma lens. i play with it sometimes.

i have a canon xti.
100 mm lens 2.8 macro
50 mm lens 1.8
is standard 18-55mm